Hello Solution Seekers,
It's Philip here. Our chats revolve around an actionable tip, but this week, I'm switching gears. Why?
Because sometimes, hearing about someone else's highs and lows can be motivating.
We can learn from others by finding bits of our own stories in theirs.
As I share my wins from the past week, I hope it sparks a little fire in you.
And hey, I'd love to hear about your highlights from last week.
So, after you're done reading, drop me a line or two about your victories, big or small.
My Wins This Week
1. Miro Distributed 2023 Presentation
Check out the Distributed line-up https://events.miro.com/distributed/agendav3 11:30 CDT
Topic: Design Thinking: From UX to Productization
- Unveiled my journey from web designer to productization expert.
- The pivotal role of Design Thinking and its transformative powers.
- How Miro's approach to Design Thinking can be a game-changer for freelancers.
2. Guest on "Beyond UX Design" Podcast
Listen to the Podcast episode
- I had a great talk with Jeremy Miller about moving from freelancing to making products.
- Discussed the initial steps, the hurdles, and the essential mindset changes.
- For those seeking a fresh perspective, give it a listen here.
3. Lecture at the University of Waterloo Stratford SchoolWatch the replay the recording
- Giving a Lecture at the University of Waterloo Stratford School in Canada.
- We explored the nuances of successful freelancing and the wonders of Design Thinking.
- Couldn't join us live? No worries. Here's the lecture on LinkedIn and YouTube.
4. Lucie's Big Win in Our Community
Wrapping up, remember, every effort counts.
Each step you take is planting a seed.
Sometimes, they sprout right away; other times they need a bit more patience.
But when they do blossom, make sure you celebrate every win, whether it's a tiny bud or a vibrant bloom.
Catch up with you next week. And remember, keep seeking those solutions.